Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ice Storms

For the past two days in Columbus, we've been under very icy conditions. Tuesday, we received about an inch of ice. Look at these crazy pictures!

Our front stairs on Tuesday - with 1/4 inch of ice! And, it was super-slippery!

Can you see the ice coating this fence? It's crazy!

Matt cleaning off the new car! We weren't going anywhere, promise!

Then, today, we had less than an inch of snow, but it looked like it would be more. I took a picture, but now I just think it's pretty.
The view in front of our house... Look at that road.

I'm a little scared to go anywhere tomorrow, but I've decided that Isaac can't stay in for another day. So, we're going to the library. It's not too far, and it's accessible via highway and main, downtown streets. So, it should be okay... It's a bit scary, though, especially since the car accidents.

I'm feeling for all of my friends and family in Illinois. It sounds like it is insane up there. And, then, in Massachusetts, it sounds like they've gotten waaay more snow than they usually do. I guess it's a good thing the snow can be dumped in the ocean... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment