Monday, November 22, 2010

Reading and Random


So, last night, I decided to start reading (for at least the 4th time) the Anne of Green Gables series. I just love Anne so much, and she is such a wonderful protagonist. Okay, I'm done being a 13-year-old girl for now.

Okay, I've been wanting to post about a necklace that I got last month at a craft fair, but I kept forgetting. Here is a picture of the necklace:Isn't it a clever idea? The jewelry maker added pieces of real lace to a necklace chain. I like it so much that I wish the artist was on Etsy so I could link to her for you.

So, I think the theme of this post is that I am:

1. An old-fashioned girl that really likes lace.
2. Still 13 in my head

I think both the necklace and the current reading choice have illustrated these. And, now you know me just a bit better.

Also, I can't WAIT to tell you how Thanksgiving goes. Matt's really looking forward to it, and there'll be a full report on here (hopefully, I'll remember to take pictures like I did last year!).

No comments:

Post a Comment